Answers to Frequently Asked Questions:
1. I have submitted only abstract and when should I submit Full Paper Now? Can I change the name of the author or paper title after I submit the paper? Can I change the title and author’s name in the draft conference program?
You can submit full paper by 5 November, 2018. After this deadline, no change of any kind is allowed.
2. My university needs more time to approve my application. What should I do?
You need to let us know approximate time of approval. We treat the issue case by case. In any case, we cannot wait after the deadline for conference registration date.
3. I have published full paper and can I change to abstract only in the proceedings?
Yes, you can. But you must inform by 5 November, 2018. After this date, a fee of AU $100 will apply to any changes requested.
4. Will I receive written feedback about my full paper?
Yes, every author will receive written feedback within 2 months after the conference in the form of “Paper Evaluation Report” (PER). To receive PER, you must send full paper by 5 November, 2018.
5. Can I publish my paper in other journal after it is included in the conference proceedings?
Yes. You can publish your paper anywhere even if your paper is included in the proceedings. We suggest you to publish only abstract in the proceedings in such cases.
6. Can I get written feedback before registration?
We do not provide written feedback before the conference.
7. Can I be sponsored or get special discount?
We have no funds to sponsor anybody. There are discounts available for students, early registration. Please refer to fee schedule.
8. When will I get draft conference program?
We will send you draft conference program showing all papers and authors 1 week before the commencement of the conference.
9. What Special Benefits you offer that others don’t?
We provide written feedback on your paper and almost no other conference organizer does what we would do for you. We provide assistance to improve and revise your paper, no conference organizer does this. We assist you to increase your publication and research output. Our conference does not involve just paper presentation and we provide written and very helpful feedback.
10. I have no Credit card. Can I Pay cash on arrival?
Yes. If you are from Iran and other countries where there is foreign currency restrictions, you can pay cash on arrival. But you need to send us a scanned copy of your Visa, confirmed air-ticket and a scanned letter from the funding body or your department stating that registration will be paid on arrival without any fail and we need these documents by 5 November, 2018 to include you in the program.
11. Can I deduct money transfer fee from the registration fee?
No. You must pay any money transfer fee by yourself and no amount can be deducted from the registration fee.
12. Do you provide hard copy proceedings?
No, our proceedings is available online only via www.wbiworldconpro.com.
13. I want to book hotel through you and can you help me? Do you have any special room rate for any hotels?
You need to book your room by yourself. Please see the 'Accommodations' link on this website for more information.
14. Can you assist with visa? Can you provide me financial assistance?
We do not provide any assistance for visa or sponsorship. We do not provide any kind of visa assistance other than sending you invitation letter. We do not provide any financial assistance.
15. My coauthor is attending the conference? How much does s/he needs to pay? Can I pay for him or her as guest?
Coauthor has AU $100 discount on Basic registration fee.S/he is not entitled for guest or day registration fee.
16. Can I register for a day only?
We do not allow day registration. You need to pay full registration fee but you can stay a day.
17. Can I bring my guest or children?
Yes, you can bring them but you need to send us their names by 5 November, 2018. You also need to pay guest rate (please see the fee schedule).
18. Will my paper be published in the refereed proceedings with ISBN?
Yes, your paper will be published in the proceedings with ISBN if you indicate your choice in the registration form.
19. I have sent you Registration form but no payment. I promised that I will pay you on arrival. But I have not attended your conference despite my promise. What penalty will I have to pay?
If you make such written commitment, you must pay regardless of your presence or absence in the conference since we have paid for your food, conference materials and printed documents, apart from editing and uploading your paper to the conference proceedings. All these cost money and you cannot compel us to bear such loss. If you fail to pay, the matter will be raised to your department and university to send us payment. Moreover, your paper will be deleted from the conference proceedings and you will not be allowed to join any of our conferences worldwide and none of your papers will be published in our sponsoring journals. We strongly recommend for you not to make any commitment of payment if you cannot come and cannot make payment.
20. I have submitted a paper and abstract but I am not sure whether I will get funding or I am not sure whether I will be able to attend your conference. Can I ask you to accept it for another conference organised by you? What is your suggestion?
If you are not able to join the conference after your paper is accepted, you can let us know immediately or you can ask us to consider it for our next conference. If you are certain that you will not be able to come, please do not waste our and your time by sending your paper or abstract. Our experience is that many authors send their papers or abstract to us just to test the acceptability of their papers or abstract. In fact, they do not intend to come to the conference. We request all such authors to discontinue such time-wasting practice which will be a tremendous help to us and to all conference organizers. We would appreciate your cooperation in this regard.